Best Buy is a NASCAR sponsor. The company is an electronics dealer. They have been in NASCAR since 2005.
Sprint Cup SponsorshipEdit
- Best Buy began its foray into sponsorship in 2005, when it was the co-sponsor with NetZero on the #0 Haas CNC Racing Chevy. The Best Buy sponsorship made its full debut at Dover in the fall, as Mike Bliss crashed that car early.
- In 2006, Haas CNC announced Best Buy would sponsor the car in the majority of the races. The car would be renamed '66' in honor of Best Buy's fourtieth anniversary, as the company was founded in 1966. SanDisk, a MP3 maker and large partner in Best Buy, is on the quarter-panels.
- In 2012, Best Buy partnered up with Matt Kenseth and found success quickly as Matt would win many races in 2012 including the Daytona 500. Even with all the success, due to Roush owning the sponsorship rights and since Kenseth moved on, at the end of 2012 they went their separate ways.
- For the 2013 season, Best Buy would be featured on Ricky Stenhouse's Jr. NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Ford Fusion. They are currently having moderate success in NASCAR's most elite series.
Nationwide Series SponsorshipEdit
Haas CNC's #00 Busch car had Best Buy as an associate for the entire 2006 season. It was a co-sponsor in the July event at Daytona sharing the hood with Yellow Transportation.
- 66 Best Buy Te@ch Chevy-A promotion for Back-to-School fundraising, ran on the car in the 2006 Watkins Glen event.