For just the results, and not the expanded article, Click Here
</center> The 2005 Power Stroke Diesel 200 was a Craftsman Truck Series event that occured at O'Reilly Raceway Park on August 5, 2005. Dennis Setzer won from the pole, holding off Todd Kluever. Setzer then held a commanding 227-point lead over Ted Musgrave.
|2005 Power Stroke Diesel 200|
Setzer posing with the hardware
|Series||Craftsman Truck Series|
|Location||Indianapolis Raceway Park|
|Date||August 5, 2005|
|Pole Sitter||Mother Nature|
|Margin of Victory||under caution|
|Average Speed||.418 mph|
|Cautions||5 for 35 laps|
|Points Leader||Dennis Setzer (+10)|
Qualifying notes Edit
Additional race data Edit
- Leaders: 4
- Time of race: 1:36:57
- Cautions: 5 for 35 laps
- Margin of Victory: .418 sec
- Most Spots Improved: Aric Almirola (+21)
- Jack Bailey made his CTS debut in this race.
- Robbie Ferguson also made his CTS debut in this race. Ferguson is the owner of the Mighty Motorsports team, for whom he drove for.
- This was the last CTS race run at IRP under the name "Indianapolis Raceway Park."
- Dennis Setzer +227
- Ted Musgrave -227
- Bobby Hamilton -229
- Ron Hornaday -273
- Jimmy Spencer -305
- David Reutimann -350
- Terry Cook -374
- Matt Crafton -386
- Ricky Craven -388
- David Starr -415