|2004 Ford 300|
Harvick celebrating his win
|Date||November 20, 2006|
|Pole Sitter||Casey Mears|
|Pole Speed||177.936 mph|
|Margin of Victory||.218 seconds|
|Average Speed||110.482 mph|
|Cautions||12 for 51 laps|
|Points Leader||Martin Truex, Jr. (+230)|
Qualifying notes Edit
Those drivers who failed to qualify were: Kertus Davis (#0), Mark Green (#26), Eric McClure (#04), Kevin Lepage (#71), Gus Wasson (#10), Tina Gordon (#39), Dion Ciccarelli (#84), Jimmy Kitchens (#77), Jeff Fuller (#88), Blake Mallory (#28)
Additional Race Data Edit
- Leaders: 7
- Time of race: 2:45:22
- Average Speed: 110.482 mph
- Cautions: 12 for 51 laps
- Margin of Victory: .218 sec
- Most Spots Improved: Todd Bodine (+32)
- This was the first race for Jennifer Jo Cobb. She surprised many observers for qualifying her car 28th while her Keith Coleman Racing teammate, Mark Green failed to qualify.
- Three-time championship-winning team BACE Motorsports ran its final start in this race, driven by Jimmy Spencer. The team closed in 2005 due to a lack of funding and sold its equipment to Kevin Harvick Incorporated. Bill Davis Racing ran its final Busch race as well in this event.
- Mike McLaughlin made his final Busch start in this race. The former modified champion spent his final season filling in at Team Rensi Motorsports.
- (R) - Designates rookie drivers
- (W) - Designates past winners of the race